The Most Innovative Strategies in Tactile Marketing Automation
Jenn Kloc, Sr. Marketing Manager at Jellyvision
Jenn Kloc, a seasoned Sr. Marketing Manager for Jellyvision, knows what it takes to capture the attention of her busy audience: empathy. Watch now to find out how she applies the powerful combination of empathy and direct mail in her campaigns to drive results up to and beyond 16x ROI.
Kloc leads listeners through her high-level campaign strategy before digging into detailed examples of the tactile marketing kits Jellyvision developed for four targeted multichannel campaigns:
- For strategic accounts: A long-running, preparedness-themed campaign was aimed at 400+ strategic accounts.
- For the education vertical: The “Benefits Spirit Week” campaign reimagined ways to get individuals in human resources at 300+ schools and universities excited about benefits the same way people get excited about school sports.
- For the government vertical: This campaign, which penetrated a difficult market segment, targeted 400+ state and local government agencies and focused on the value proposition — emphasizing trust and privacy for government employees.
- For resale partners in the insurance vertical: For this pilot campaign, 100 existing partners received kits and messaging about being able to stay ahead of their competition.
- Execution matters. Do you have the right processes and people in place?
- Value per dollar matters. Saving money is important, but are you cutting the wrong corners?
- Seasonal timing matters. Do you know the right time to connect with your audience?
Notable Quote“There’s a lot that marketers can do: […] taking an empathetic perspective and thinking about what makes it hard to be a customer, what makes it hard to be a salesperson, and what can we do to structure our campaigns in a way that’s actually helpful to all those people.” — Jenn Kloc