Innovative Strategies in Tactile Marketing Automation Series
Summer Nunn, VP of Marketing at Take 5 Oil Change
Heather Turner, Director, CRM Marketing, Take 5 Oil Change
Summer Nunn and Heather Turner are here to tell you that direct mail for end customers is not dead! During a period of aggressive growth, the Take 5 Oil marketing team realized they needed to make a change (and we’re not talking oil change) to ensure that their customer outreach was personalized. You’ll hear how they combine vehicle, customer, and business data to design personalized direct mail reminders that can scale at the same rate as the business. Timing, medium, and personalization all come together to provide a relevant experience that helps Take 5 Oil take the lead in a competitive landscape.
When your value propositions are speed and quality service, and your goal as a marketer is customer retention, the most important tool in your toolkit is data! Nunn and Turner share insights into how they use a wide variety of data points to effectively reach out to thousands of customers daily. From this presentation, you’ll learn how to:
- Trigger sends across multiple channels based on behavioral data and preferences.
- Merge digital and direct mail workflows to gain improved efficiency and greater incremental response rates.
- Ask the right questions to help you subdivide your customer base for better, more targeted mailings.
- Customize direct mail design and offers for each individual customer, on-demand.
- Discover the power of using a test-and-learn environment that allows you to build an evergreen brand journey that will scale and adapt.
Notable Quote“We really wanted to create a program that was scalable and that would allow us to really continue our test-and-learn environment.” — Heather Turner