This is not an easy time. At PFL, we’re taking steps to ensure that we continue to serve you and maintain the health and safety of our employees. Business continuity is critical now, and we want to be there for you to maintain your momentum.
Keep Business Moving
Others in the marketplace will hesitate with their marketing as they wait to see what happens. You have a rare opportunity to set the pace. Speed, branding, and personalization are your key tools.
Reach your prospects.
- Ask prospects to verify their preferred mailing address. Incorporate the ask into business development representative (BDR) outreach or add emails to
automatedcampaigns that lead to a form fill.
- Have BDRs research home addresses before sending mail.
- Send direct mail to the office in anticipation of your contact’s return. The news of a package waiting for them can open up a conversation.
Manage budgets and inventory.
- Cash is crucial in times of uncertainty. Begin conserving cash early.
- Set send limits and budgets to encourage reps to send mail only to the most important prospects.
- Trust the data. Tactile Marketing Automation allows your business to understand which efforts are returning on your investment, and which are your top-performing campaigns. Boost the top performers and hit pause on the lower ROI efforts.
- What PFL customers are doing
:LinkedIn is doubling down on direct mail, as non-mail communications are stalling out.
Boost virtual event attendance.
- Quickly spin up a virtual event with valuable content. You already have great messaging. Get it out there!
- Did your events get canceled? Send trade show swag inventory to drive virtual attendance.
- What PFL customers are doing: Okta is sending coffee and a snack to drive video calls and virtual event attendance. Software development company Allocadia is changing their message from “meet with us at the trade show” to “meet with us.”
Brighten your prospect’s day.
- Social distancing can be lonely. Brighten your prospect’s day and stand out from the overwhelming inbox with thoughtful direct mail.
- What PFL customers are doing: Zoom Video is sending office supplies and headsets to help with the transition to home offices.
Boost morale and keep employees safe.
- Your employees are a critical component of productivity. Support them in these trying times with a personal note and token of appreciation.
- What PFL customers are doing: Medtronic
is sendinga safety kit and note of encouragement to their field reps.
Prepare for Re-entry
This will end. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Use this time to prepare tactile marketing automation programs that consistently drive pipeline and revenue.
Create evergreen programs.
- Layer in always-on tactile programs to boost pipeline.
- What PFL customers are doing: Paycor has layered tactile marketing into their nurture programs. When a qualified prospect engages with a nurture campaign, Paycor sends direct mail to capitalize on this engagement and move prospects forward with a meeting. This evergreen approach continues to bring in millions of revenue and 10x ROI.
Build flexibility into future programs.
- Use PFL’s Creative Collection and variable printing on-demand capabilities in future campaigns so that you can adjust your messaging quickly.
- What PFL customers are doing: Cloudflare uses variable fields to customize print materials. If they need to quickly adjust their messaging, they can do so on-demand, without losing inventory.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help ensure your business continuity. We know that by working together, we will get through this challenging situation.
Get in touch with us here: