We’re excited to announce a major new feature in the PFL lineup:
At PFL, we want to help marketing and sales professionals deliver unforgettable brand moments that build lasting relationships. That’s how we make it possible for you to succeed and outperform competitors — because when you build strong relationships founded on trust, you pave the way for commitments.
To accomplish our mission, one of the most important things we do is listen to feedback from customers. We work with amazing brands, and here’s what we found out from them:
- Excellent brand representation remains at the center of everything that leading marketing teams do.
- They’ve struggled to get the same high-quality brand representation for eGift cards that PFL provides with direct mail.
Existing eGift card platforms have failed to live up to branding expectations. The eGift messaging was overshadowed by either the sender, the sending technology, or the merchant company whose brand was on the gift card. Recipients have been left confused about who sent the gift and why. How can you create a brand moment if your brand isn’t even visible?
Here at PFL, your brand remains at the center of everything we do, which is why our eGift cards will shine the spotlight on you and your messaging. That’s what we mean by Marketing Made Easy®.
The PFL eGift card solution puts your brand front and center
Our customizable templates and integrations with your CRM and marketing automation make it easy for you to deliver a remarkable brand experience. You can control the timing and content of your messaging, enable your sales teams to deliver valuable brand moments, and promote your brand above any other.
What you get when you send eGift cards with PFL:
- Remarkable brand presentation: Your emails are branded and personalized — with your brand, not ours. We even ensure that the card merchant logo is secondary to yours.
- The sophisticated automation you expect from PFL: Thanks to our integrations, you can automate gift card deliveries based on user data, such as milestone, survey completion, or anniversary. Send different merchant cards and amounts based on any data variable.
- Orchestrated multichannel journeys: Trigger follow-up notifications so that sales reps can capitalize on prospect engagement in a timely manner via phone or email. Place recipients in different nurture streams based on their actions.
- Instant, trackable delivery: Not only does this solution deliver immediately, but you can review the status of your eGift card and see whether your recipient redeemed it.
- Premium merchant options: Choose from popular merchants that complement your brand and suit the recipient’s tastes. Merchants include Amazon, GrubHub, Target, GameStop, Staples, Cinemark, and many more.
“Anyone can send an eGift card, but when you layer in a strong visual impact and a strategic customer journey, you stand out and stand above your competition,” said Nick Runyon, PFL CMO.
Ultimately, your eGift card looks its very best when it looks like you! PFL makes that possible, and we help you capitalize on the power of your gift through engagement.
Ready to give it a shot? Let’s start a conversation about how an eGift can fit into your customer journey.