By Virginia Sanders
PFL is excited to announce our Creative Collection! You can use this new array of premium mailers in your digital marketing campaigns to reinforce your message and create remarkable brand moments.
“Technology is enabling a new perspective on direct mail’s role in revenue attribution. For the first time in history, direct mail and digital marketing can be coordinated intelligently, and the results are extraordinary,” said Nick Runyon, CMO of PFL. “Yet, not all physical mail pieces have the same impact. A recent study by Demand Metric found that PFL customers are 82% more likely to indicate their personalized dimensional piece represents their brand very well. The launch of PFL’s Creative Collection is another step forward in our commitment to enabling the best possible unboxing experiences.”
To put it simply, personalization matters. In fact, personalization has a huge impact on your success metrics. With the Creative Collection, we’ve made designing and personalizing your direct mail simpler. These packages and interactive mailers are versatile and provide ample space for messaging. When contacts open your kit from the Creative Collection line, they reveal a premium brand experience.
Personalization matters. In fact, personalization has a huge impact on your success metrics.
The Creative Collection’s level of strategic design, combined with PFL’s automation for excellent timing, provide a one-two punch for maximum impact and a knockout ROI.
The All-Star Options in the Creative Collection Lineup
Each item in the Creative Collection is expertly engineered, tested for secure shipping, and designed for a premium presentation. You can also find the full suite of mailers here. Following is a brief overview:
Prestige Packaging: Create a VIP experience with the magnetic close and velvety soft-touch texture of the Prestige Packaging.
Breakthrough Box: With this elegant display, your brand message is the center of attention, and your promotional and printed items help enhance your story. Multiple tray configurations provide the ultimate flexibility for showcasing your items.
Express Box: For speed-to-launch, it’s difficult to beat the Express Box. Launch in just three days while still applying the personalization and branding that make memorable moments.
Interactive Mailers: Deliver a moment of undivided attention that is distinct and fun. From Pop-Up Boxes to Slide and Reveals and Infinity Fold Brochures, products in this line are designed for maximum engagement. (Shown here: Infinity Fold.)
Top 5 Reasons to Use the Creative Collection
Here’s what makes the Creative Collection the go-to solution for swift and on-brand direct mail campaigns:
- Pre-engineering for swift launching: Each product is pre-engineered, resulting in faster turnaround times. We’ve already completed the labor-intensive engineering work, which means we’ve reduced your effort and sped up the time from concept to launch for new campaigns.
- Customization: You get plenty of space for custom messaging and visual appeal. Your brand is the star of the show with the Creative Collection!
- Mix-‘n’-match options: The products are highly convertible. You get mix-‘n’-match configurations to ship whatever you need. Pick the ideal size to suit your contents.
- Sustainability: The designs are engineered to eliminate crinkle (which is not recyclable) while also securing your products in place for that big reveal upon opening. Every part of the box and display tray is recyclable!
- Interaction: Each package and mailer is designed to encourage touch and engagement because the longer your contacts play with them, the more you increase recognition and awareness.
Each branded box or mailer can be personalized at scale and integrated into orchestrated marketing campaigns that are proven to deliver higher ROI than digital marketing alone.
“We’re bringing the Creative Collection forward to accelerate the most difficult part of the process and help you be more creative,” said Nick Runyon. “Our goal is to help you deliver high-quality brand experiences really quickly.”
Ready to see more of what the Creative Collection can do for your brand?